On 12. feb. 2013 02:14, Stroller wrote:
On 12 February 2013, at 00:30, Peter Humphrey wrote:
On Tuesday 12 February 2013 00:01:00 Dale wrote:

This makes me think, if a Government suddenly decided for people to
switch which side of the road they are supposed to drive on.
This happened in my lifetime in, I think, Sweden. I can't remember when
though.
They had a special day for it, with no driving permitted between certain hours
whilst they changed road signs over:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagen_H

This image probably looks worse than it was in Stockholm, but it illustrates
Dale's point:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kungsgatan_1967.jpg

Stroller.
The story in Norway is that the Swedes did the switchover gradually, to ease into it. Lorries changed over on monday, the rest of the vehicles on tuesday :-).