On 13 February 2013, at 09:31, Michael Volland wrote:

> no Answer but a question:
> What Computer(s) do you want to use it with?

1ghz eMac - the old CRT model, but the eMac is larger (has a larger screen)
than the CRT iMac.

I think it's a G4, it's 32-bit.

Tentatively speaking, I think I'm on the right track, actually.

Having made a final second-guessing-myself attempt with Finnix, it seems like
the yabootconfig isn't working, but it looks like it's gonna boot using the
manual Yaboot configuration. IMO this is explained a little poorly in the docs
(but it is a niche arch, so I'm not complaining).

I hadn't posted back before because it looks like yaboot doesn't support ext3,
so I'm now having to go back and make a separate /boot partition.

I believe this is my first time installing on PPC - I may have done it before,
but if so I remember none of the details - and the quirks are all a bit
unfamiliar to me.

Stroller.