On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 03:11:39PM -0500, William Hubbs wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 02:38:21PM -0500, Bruce Hill wrote:
> > Just dealing with one server and my Linux router, they've been updated to
> > sys-fs/udev-200 and are both still using the same
> > /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules file they've had for over a year,
> > which was working with udev-171.
>
> Do you have your network interface drivers built into the kernel or are
> they modules?
>
> William

All built in:

mingdao@server ~ $ zgrep -i tigon /proc/config.gz
CONFIG_TIGON3=y

mingdao@router ~ $ zgrep -i e1000e /proc/config.gz
CONFIG_E1000E=y
mingdao@router ~ $ zgrep -i forcedeth /proc/config.gz
CONFIG_FORCEDETH=y
--
Happy Penguin Computers               >')
126 Fenco Drive                       ( \

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

A: Top-posting.

Don't top-post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post#Top-posting