On 2013-04-05 4:11 PM, William Hubbs <willi...@gentoo.org> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 02:38:21PM -0500, Bruce Hill wrote:
Just dealing with one server and my Linux router, they've been updated to
sys-fs/udev-200 and are both still using the same
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules file they've had for over a year,
which was working with udev-171.

Do you have your network interface drivers built into the kernel or are
they modules?

I'm very interested in the significance of this question...

My server is module free, so all drivers are built into the kernel.

Does this provide for another option and/or make things easier?