On 31 July 2013, at 22:43, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> Are we OK on this for now, or is there more to discuss?

Yes, that's great. I'm glad we can be open and honest when we've got these
kinds of problems.

On other occasions I've worried that you might have driven away someone who was
seeking help here, but I've felt like it wasn't my place to intervene.

The only advice I can perhaps give you is to read the question twice and
hesitate before replying. If you wait an hour before hitting reply, maybe
you'll be less likely to do so with your initial certainty.

Stroller.