>dev/null... grmpf... :-/

No, the filesize is and was the same...
I'm really astonished...
Listen, to keep it brief... I guess there are more urgend topics to discuss.
I'll repeat the whole procedure when I'm back in Europe at the end of the month
and report to the community....
It doesn't make much sense to hold an endless discussion now.
I just can say that the filesize is the same and as reported already before and
that my hashing wasn't successful in contrast to on other files.
I was just curious if probably someone has similar problems AND I saw it as
some sort of a duty to report it to the community.
However, if someone feels annoyed or bothered or however you call it in
english... wasn't intentionally...

I come back to you soon.
Thanks for your consideration.

Gee