Hi,

the Logitech c920 HD Pro webcam is able to deliver 1920xq080x30fps
(H.264).

Now I am trying to display (watch) and record the video stream.
Currently I am using guvcview.

Most of the time watching is not an problem: no video delays, no
frame drops, no ultra low fps...wonderful!

But beware of pressing the "record" botton...

KABOOM! guvcview ends with an error message, which does not say
anythong to me...:

(guvcview:19104): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_set_sensitive: assertion
'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
initiating video file context
STREAM: add stream 0 to stream list

I tried "cheese" which interestingly dies similiarily...

Since there a zillions of things to tweak with the video and audio
setting I still hope that someone got this nice camera running and
recording with full hd and audio ....

?

Any ide to fix that?

Best regards,