<meino.cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:

> I've git "somethiong" working for me:
> With vlc "Capture device" and a lot of setting I am able
> to wath and record if wanted the stream of the c920.
> BUT
> There is big delay between audio and video (audio delayed)
> and a smaller delay between reality and strem (which doesn't
> matter in my case).

> How can I fix the delay between video and audio?

http://www.videolan.org/developers/x264.html

Is my recommendation to ask the folks for some syntax snippets.
I use to have a link to all sorts of command line examples to
manually filter, convert and perform all sorts of video magic.
I cannot find the link now. These x.264 devs a VLC/videolan are the
best open source h.264 coders around....

good hunting!

James