> On December 27, 2014 at 10:19 AM Andrew Savchenko <birc...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> Please stop insults and offensive language. I just sent replies to
> the list, this is verifiable by mail headers.

My apologies to you sir.

> If you have mail problems, check your MTA or whatever you are
> using to receive e-mail from this list. As you can see, other
> people don't have this problems.

On my workstation mail is POP3 using mutt and mail-mta/msmtp is the MTA.

> Just my guess: greylisting is broken (or had a temporary lag) on
> mail server you are using.

There is no greylisting/blacklisting being done.
I checked mail at the web interface for the hosting company, and there was no
repeat of messages here; only in Mutt. Now there is another account doing the
same thing.

Can you offer any technical suggestions as for what to check?

> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

Kindest regards,
Bruce