On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 06:43:26PM +0100, J. Roeleveld wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 08:11:15 AM Bruce Hill, Jr. wrote:
> >
> > Can you offer any technical suggestions as for what to check?
>
> Do you leave the messages on the mailserver?
> In that case, ensure your POP3-client keeps a list of message-ids (UIDL) and
> only downloads messages that haven't been downloaded before.
>
> I don't know if there is an equivalent for mutt as I don't use that.
>
> --
> Joost

Thanks for this reply. That one original message didn't get removed from the
mailserver, and I hadn't scrolled down quite far enough to see it. Once it was
removed, it seems to have stopped repeating; and a host of other messages to
the list that hadn't arrived came through (especially all the replies in this
thread which weren't previously seen in mutt).
--
Bruce