@Nicolas
This is the first place I went to. But I don't understand what all the
different tar balls of gentoo kernel patch-sets actually mean. It would
nice if the site had a little a bit of Wiki love to make it clearer. For
example I can't figure out what steps are needed to apply the patchsets, to
a vanilla kernel, to get a gentoo-sources kernel.

--

All the best,
Robert