Neil,

(a) Should I download the vanilla 3.18.1 kernel sources and apply all the
gentoo-sources tar-ball patches in numerical order??

(b) I tried downloading the vanilla 3.18.8 kernel. But of course the
earlier gentoo-sources 3.18.1 - 3.18.6 patches don't apply cleanly... Will
I get to the same place if I ignore these?? Or should I go with option (a)
:-)

Thanks

--

All the best,