On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:50:30 AM J. Roeleveld wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 04:37:03 PM wraeth wrote:

> > > and

> > > The akonadictl magic fixed it. I tried it before, I think it worked
> > > now because I closed kmail first :)
> >
> > And your messages are coming through signed now, too.
> >
> > Though I don't use KDE, can you describe what Akonadi black arts fixed
> > it? May come in handy for others who get the same issue.
> > --
> > wraeth <wra...@wraeth.id.au>
> > GnuPG Key: B2D9F759
>
> My guess would be:
> # akonadictl restart
> ?
>
> I changed over to using postgresql instead of mysql for akonadi and I have
not
> had any issues requiring a restart of akonadi since. (Granted, only a few
days
> so far, but suspend-to-disk was problematic before the change)
>
> --
> Joost

Yes, I forgot to type the restart part. I'll have to give postgresql a shot
cause I need to restart quite often when using this account (imap with a lot
of folders). On another box I got a POP3 account and an IMAP with a few
folders and rarely need to restart. Never had this specific problem before
though. It usually just stops downloading emails.
--
Fernando Rodriguez