Hi,

On Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:01:45 +0200 Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> On 07/07/2016 08:59:59 PM, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I revbumped xcdroast to fix this and other issues.
> >
> > xcdroast users, please test that xcdroast-0.98_alpha16-r2.ebuild
> > works for you (you can burn some CD/DVD as a non-root user after
> > usual setup). I don't have a hardware right now to test it.
> >
> > After confirmation I'll keep p.mask only for older revisions and
> > will request stabilization of this revision. Afterwards all old
> > versions will be dropped.
>

> Many thanks, Andrew
> it works just fine.
>
> I had to remove the folders $HOME/.xcdroast for each users.
> Furthermore, the version check is obsolete.
> I have add the attached tiny patch

Thanks, patch applied in -r3 (as well as other fixes). Note for the
future: please align patches to offset -p1, this way they are much
easier to use in EAPI=6 (can be included in PATCHES array without
modification).

I've taken this package for now, so feel free to open bugs for
other issues or patches. Though I can't promise I'll support this
package forever.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko