160709 Andrew Savchenko wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:01:45 +0200 Helmut Jarausch wrote:
>> On 07/07/2016 08:59:59 PM, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
>>> I revbumped xcdroast to fix this and other issues.  xcdroast users,
>>> please test that xcdroast-0.98_alpha16-r2.ebuild works for you :
>>> you can burn some CD/DVD as a non-root user after usual setup.
>>> I don't have a hardware right now to test it.

As I've reported to Bug 345337, I successfully wrote a CD of data yesterday.

>> it works just fine.
>> I had to remove the folders $HOME/.xcdroast for each users.
>> Furthermore, the version check is obsolete.
>> I have add the attached tiny patch
> Thanks, patch applied in -r3 (as well as other fixes).
> I've taken this package for now,
> so feel free to open bugs for other issues or patches.
> Though I can't promise I'll support this package forever.

Hopefully, it falls under my proposed category of 'lightly maintained'
& will call on your help only rarely (smile).

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca