Hi,

cmake is still a mystery to me.

I like to add a  (non-Gentoo) package to my local overlay.
This package is configured and built by 'cmake'

It needs and finds a package 'mumps' (from the Science Overlay)
but linkage fails since the 'mumps' library needs another library (scalapack)

So, how can I "tell" 'cmake' to link to libscalapack (there is a
/usr/lib64/pkgconfig/refscalapack.pc file on my machine)

But 'sci-libs/mumps' doesn't install a pkg-config file.

I have done 'grep' through all CMakeLists.txt files,
but I have no idea where the 'mumps' library is included.

I'd be grateful to any hints and links (for 'cmake' dummies)

Helmut