Am Freitag, 24. November 2017, 23:24:45 CET schrieb Neil Bothwick:
> On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 15:39:25 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> > My MUA is KMail-2, which seems to be all right for others using IMAP
> > but is very far from robust when fetching POP3 mails. I've tried
> > alternatives to it, but none of them suit me - in particular,
> > claws-mail is horrible,
>
> Funnily enough, I switched to Claws because I found KMail horrible...

I switched from Claws to KMail in part because I hated that checking for
emails would block the GUI.  Not being able to type because Claws decided to
check for emails in the background again became more and more infuriating over
time... (Also, I find that Claws feels... out of place under Plasma.)

That said, I like both, for different reasons (other than the apparent global
lock, Claws *is* blazingly fast).

Greetings
--
Marc Joliet