On 4/21/19 10:29 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 11:17 AM Daniel Frey <djqf...@gmail.com> wrote:

Most companies with IT no longer bother with laser printers, they'll use
large print centres (like copiers) which have a low cost-per-page (black
and white can be under 1c/page.) We have retired most of our laser printers.

Unless I'm mistaken, those are also laser printers.  They just have
integrated scanners as well, and sometimes FAX/email/etc.

Yes. But we were talking more consumer printers here. We haven't bought a "normal" laser printer (in the sense of a Laserjet that sits on a desk etc.) in more than a decade. Those larger print centres are also a heck of a lot faster than a normal desktop laser printer. The cost per page is also much lower (I believe way pay < 1c per page for black and white.)

Dan