as i read the description, it splits a 4K image into 4 seperate 2K signals for
4 individual 2K displays, i.e. a "Video wall", using 4 2K displays to fake a 4K
display.  This does not appear to be what you wanted.  You want the same signal
going more than one place without reformatting/division.

"Would you like to see us rule again, my friend?   All you have to do is follow
the worms."  Pink Floyd, The Wall, Waiting for the worms

Jun 19, 2019, 3:43 PM by ostrof...@users.sourceforge.net: