On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 6:41 PM Ralph Seichter <ab...@monksofcool.net> wrote:

> My current ISP offers native IPv6 and has been doing so for years.
> While choice varies across different countries, IPv6 availability has
> increased considerably over the last 10 years, which is why SiXXs.net
> has discontinued services[1] mid 2017. Even a small amount of searching
> should turn up a decent ISP in most industrialized countries.

Uh, at least in the US most ISPs serve a particular geographic area,
and most areas have 1-2 to choose from.  Well, unless you want to pay
to actually run a dedicated line to your house.  So either you deal
with the consumer-oriented services available in your area, or you
move to an area that has better options.  I can't imagine that most
people would move for IPv6.

I just hope the local telecoms support IPv6 properly before they go so
far as to start doing carrier-grade NAT...

--
Rich