On 18/02/2020 02:01, Mark Knecht wrote:

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 4:32 PM Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@gmail.com > I just tested it in a throw-away Ubuntu VM running on ext4. It crashed
 > and burned due to disk space. It tried to duplicate the whole "/" with
 > zero error checks. So free space reached 0 but it still didn't abort. I
 > had to abort with ctrl+c. Free space was then 200MB (out of 20GB). I did
 > "du -sh /*" to find where all the GBs went, but it doesn't find it.
 >
 > So... yeah. Not very convincing implementation. Don't try it at home,
 > kids :-P

Ouch!

It gets worse. The container reconfigured the keyboard shortcuts on the host! After booting a container, alt+Fn or alt+left/right on the host started switching to the linux text-mode console. I pressed alt+f2 to bring up the plasma search, I ended up on TTY2... ha ha.

Remember how I said I'll use nspawn from now on? I take that back. Let's just say this thing is not even remotely production ready.