On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 2:06 PM Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It gets worse. The container reconfigured the keyboard shortcuts on the
> host! After booting a container, alt+Fn or alt+left/right on the host
> started switching to the linux text-mode console. I pressed alt+f2 to
> bring up the plasma search, I ended up on TTY2... ha ha.
>
> Remember how I said I'll use nspawn from now on? I take that back. Let's
> just say this thing is not even remotely production ready.

Never had any issues with it, but I've never tried to use my host root
as the input filesystem.  I suspect the issue is that this is giving
the container access to the host /dev, /sys and so on, and thus the
container isn't ending up being contained.  Normally you don't go
mounting a host /dev inside a container image before launching it...

--
Rich