Hello,

For OBS you can use the Audio Output Capture which requires PulseAudio to be
running. It will look for the monitor device of your current soundcard to
capture all audio you hear. For simplescreenrecorder, I don't know as I prefer
OBS for it's extra compositing features and convenience.

Regards,

Daniel