On 06/04/2021 19:30, Matt Connell (Gmail) wrote:
On Tue, 2021-04-06 at 19:19 +0100, antlists wrote:
Imap is quite happy with folders. Google let you create folders, IMAP
lets you access them. No problem.
Disclaimer: I haven't used Gmail in a few years.

Interjection: Gmail does*not*  support folders.  Gmail uses*labels*,
which mail clients will treat as folders.

True. But I believe that's a recent change. Google is moving to labels for everything, and it's driving me nuts in more ways than one ...

I think of Google as using folders, because not that long ago that's exactly what they did.

Cheers,
Wol