Am Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 09:53:57AM -0700 schrieb Mark Knecht:

> Starting yesterday morning both of my KDE machines no longer show a system
> title bar or border for Chrome, and only Chrome. All other apps are fine.
> Right clicking the Chrome tab area has a checkbox for 'Use system title bar
> and borders' but it does nothing. Chrome version 94.0.4606.54.
>
> Losing the title bar means losing (as far as I know) the ability to pin an
> instance of Chrome to all virtual desktops which I use for browser streamed
> media - YouTube, Netflix, etc.

Not a solution, but a workaround:
I’ve been using keyboard shortcuts for this kind of function for many years.

Super+A = Window on all desktops
Super+F = Fullscreen
Super+Shift+F = Toggle window border
Super+S = Shade window
Super+T = Window on top

Grüße | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

Guns don’t kill people. It’s those little pieces of lead.