On Sun, Sep 26, 2021, 8:19 AM Frank Steinmetzger <war...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Am Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 09:53:57AM -0700 schrieb Mark Knecht:
>
> > Starting yesterday morning both of my KDE machines no longer show a
> system
> > title bar or border for Chrome, and only Chrome. All other apps are fine.
> > Right clicking the Chrome tab area has a checkbox for 'Use system title
> bar
> > and borders' but it does nothing. Chrome version 94.0.4606.54.
> >
> > Losing the title bar means losing (as far as I know) the ability to pin
> an
> > instance of Chrome to all virtual desktops which I use for browser
> streamed
> > media - YouTube, Netflix, etc.
>
> Not a solution, but a workaround:
> I’ve been using keyboard shortcuts for this kind of function for many
> years.
>
> Super+A = Window on all desktops
> Super+F = Fullscreen
> Super+Shift+F = Toggle window border
> Super+S = Shade window
> Super+T = Window on top
>
> --
> Grüße | Greetings | Qapla’
> Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
>
> Guns don’t kill people. It’s those little pieces of lead.

Excellent idea. Thanks.

It seems (via Stack Overflow) that this is a Chrome problem but not a
Chromium problem. Being that I sync bookmarks with Chrome across Linux,
Windows and Android it would be a stretch to move to Chromium. I did
determine that Chromium on my Linux machine is fine, and I set Firefox to
load on monitor#3 so I have a solution, but I will test your idea.

Thanks,
Mark