On 2021-09-23, Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Starting yesterday morning both of my KDE machines no longer show a system
> title bar or border for Chrome, and only Chrome. All other apps are fine.

Same here, but I don't have any "desktop environment". I just use the
openbox window manager.

At least they fixed the bug where dragging a tab to form a new window
resulted in a window that didn't stay where it was dropped: instead it
used to follow the mouse around until you hit a key.

> Right clicking the Chrome tab area has a checkbox for 'Use system
> title bar and borders' but it does nothing.

Same here

> Chrome version 94.0.4606.54.

Version 94.0.4606.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

The 'Use system title bar and border' options still works fine in
Chromium Version 94.0.4606.54 (Developer Build) (64-bit)

--
Grant