Zhang Weiwu wrote:

After successfully merged, it goes like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/lib/openoffice/program $ oowriter2
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/javaldx: error while loading shared
libraries: libuno_sal.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin: error while loading shared
libraries: libvcl680li.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/lib/openoffice/program $ locate libuno_sal.so
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/lib/openoffice/program $ locate libvcl680li.so
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/lib/openoffice/program $ qpkg -i -I blackdown-jre
dev-java/blackdown-jre-1.4.2.02 *
       Blackdown Java Runtime Environment  [ http://www.blackdown.org ]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/lib/openoffice/program $ qpkg -i -I openoffice
app-office/openoffice-2.0.0 *
       OpenOffice.org, a full office productivity suite. [
http://go-oo.org ]

looks to me this file libuno_sal.so.3 does exist on another machine
OpenOffice installation where it is installed by the 1.9 installer,
under programs folder.

Looks like a very obvious problem, why seems no discussion about it? Is
it just me who have this problem?

Not sure if mine is related, but when running revdep-rebuild it gives me a LOT of errors about openoffice needing some libraries and then remerges OO2.0. All fine and dandy, but running revdep-rebuild again afterward gives the same thing. I've done this about 4 times in a row. Perhaps OO2.0 isn't handling its libraries correctly. Or maybe an ebuild error?