On 6/30/23 19:49, Matt Connell wrote:
On Fri, 2023-06-30 at 14:44 -0600, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
Is theĀ  switch a reliable 1Gb switch? I've owned a couple of cheap
switches that said they were 1Gb but didn't always work.

I'm using TRENDnet 24-Port Gigabit Switch

Is the cable known good?  I've had both poor quality manufactured
cables and also shoddily made DIY[1] cables fail to link at gigabit
speeds.

Consider the OSI layers: start with layer 1 and work up from there.  Or
down, depending on your orientation.  I don't judge.

1: I still make my own cables but I am much more reliable at it these
days.  Experience and mistakes are great teachers.

I use different cable and not the light on the  switch is green so 1Gb
connection.

But the X2Go connection did not change still about 25sec. wait time for screen
to appear.
It might have to do something with AMD CPU build in graphics.