Howdy,

I've been using Konsole, part of KDE, for command line stuff ever since
I started using Linux.  Linux is all I've ever used.  No windoze.  ;-)
While Konsole is good enough for almost everything, there is one feature
I wish it had.  The ability to edit with the mouse.  I don't know of a
way to make it do this.  The only way I know of to edit a command, left
arrow to what you want to edit and change it.  I'd like to find one
where I can use the mouse to place the cursor and edit from there.  Even
maybe highlight and replace.  As far as I know, Konsole doesn't have
that ability.

I looked in x11-terms and there is a few options, I think.  I tried
looking at home pages and such but none of them mention a feature like
this but it may have it.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a terminal
emulator that allows the mouse to place the cursor to edit parts or
whole sections of a command.  Some of my commands are really long and it
seems the part I want to edit is always at the beginning.  :/

Hoping for some ideas.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)