Jan Callewaert wrote:
2005/12/6, Nagatoro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I've just upgraded my desktop computer to use gcc-3.4 and right after
that I decided to try KDE-3.5. Everything compiled just fine but now i
see that KDE-3.5 is linked against libstdc++.so.5 _and_ libstdc++.so.6.

Does anyone know where I've gone wrong?

Have you run gcc-config to change the gcc-version? When installing a
new gcc, the default one is not automatically switched.

Yes
Also cleared the ccache cache and stopped distcc and did a emerge -e system. Didn't do a emerge -e world due to time issues (genlop tells me it should take 4 days and 12 hours...) but as I understand it every new emerge after the change of gcc should use the new version of libstdc++.

--
Naga