On Sunday 15 January 2006 04:08, Stroller wrote:

> I'd be very happy with a 95% success rate on spam detection, but
> obviously false positives are a Bad Thing.

Never tried it myself, but I've read many articles that say that dspam is
a better filter than spamassassin, and can be trained by users simply by
instructing them to forward false negatives to some special email
address of your choice; after this initial setup, it requires very
little maintenance, both for the end users and for the admin.

Read something here:

http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/

--
Much of the excitement we get out of our work is that we don't
really know what we are doing.