Thanks! I didn't only understand something about per packages which you
mentioned in your
mail.
One more thing I installed Gentoo 2006.0 with LiveCD and with some GRP packages
which were

on LiveCD should this fact be a problem when I change configuration of USE
flags? And
finally
the programming languages which I will use is C, C++, php so which flags are
usful to
include?

Bye

MAX

> On 2006-03-14 16:02, Goran Maksimovi� uttered these thoughts:
> > I have already asked this but I will ask again. I am looking for who
coul> d write
> > me a list of USE flags to setup in make.conf, so anyone? I need desktop
s> ystem
> > with KDE and not GNOME, support for DVD and CD ripping and burning,
playi> ng DVDs
> > and DivX movies, MP3. I will do programming and testing of Apache
server,>  mail
> > server, MySQL.
>
> Best tip I can give you is going through /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc
> and pick the ones you think you need...
>
> From the requirements you laid down above, a start would probably be:
> USE="kde -gnome -gtk gtk2 mysql apache2 dvd dvdr xvid mp3"
>
> Then add whatever programming-languages you use in there too. F.ex.
> ruby, python, perl. Although you might want to add these per package
> instead, as they might just add scripting capabilities for certain
> applications.
>
> For more information about masking, package-specific use-flags and so
> on:
>
> $ man portage
>

> Regards,
> Patrick Börjesson
>
> --
> /  ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email
> \  /\   and proprietary formats.

Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom T-Com Webmail usluge.
T-Com te vodi na Svjetsko nogometno prvenstvo
http://www.t-com.hr/naslovnica/nogomet/