Hi all,
I am so dumb.  I partitioned a new disk for 1 large partition, I then needed
to make a file system and by mistake I entered
mke2fs -j /dev/sda and ignored the warning.  I soon discovered that I didn't
have any partition so I created it again with fdisk and the made the file
system correctly with mke2fs -j /dev/sda1

My problem now is that when I plug the disk in (it's am external USB disk) I
get 2 icons on my kde desktop both saying 200G Media one is /dev/sda and the
other /dev/sda1 but of course I only have 1 200G disk.

How can I correct this?

Paul
--
This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux