On Monday 27 March 2006 22:55, Norberto Bensa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] nvidia 6629?  was: modular Xorg made it to ~x86':
> Iain Buchanan wrote:
> > I need a functional X on this box, but
> > I'm happy to put up with a few quirks.  What are the gotcha's?
>
> Has anyone tried Xorg7 with nvidia 1.0.6629?

Nope, I'm running pure ~amd64, so I am using the 8xxx line of drivers.
They seem fine to me; have you tried upgrading?  Or, perhaps you are using
an old video card?

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest