Hi - again.

You are totally free to get tired of me and completely ignore me.
Please, just make sure that you all don't do it all at the same time ;
)

Anyways, I've been working to try and mount my USB Flash disk so that
I can use the stuff I backed up from my old Kubuntu install.  However,
/dev/sda1 isn't in /etc/fstab, though usbfs is in /etc/mtab.

> Sort of a side thing...  what's the difference between fstab and mtab?

Well, I've narrowed it down to at least one thing: I don't have a
mount point for my poor USB Disk.  I looked through *all* the 1,400
some-odd lines in the mount command's man page, however, I got no
clues, not even a related command.  I also # ls /bin to see if there
was anything there...  I didn't see anything that made sense to me.

I've only ever mounted stuff using the graphical tool that Kubuntu
supplied, so that's where my ignorance comes from.

Thanks for your help!'