Good afternoon,

This has been discussed over and over in this list, but I am unable to
find any references that make sense to me. Could someone please explain
the different ways that you can specify an atom in package.mask?

I currently have

app-office/openoffice ~x86    # in package.keywords

app-office/openoffice-2.0.2-r2 is currently installed

I would like to be able to mask all updates until

app-office/openoffice-2.0.3 or app-office/openoffice-2.1

Is this possible?

Thanks,
festus

--
It is not unusual for those at the wrong end of the club to have a
clearer picture of reality than those who wield it.