Hi,

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:40:03 +0200 Ralph Slooten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What I am trying to work out if if it's just me having an issue with
> gmail (which I will confront the gmail team there about), or if the
> gentoo-user mailing server is skipping addresses or having issues
> sending. Tracing mail logs over a few days to check threads can be a
> painfully annoying job ;-)
>
> I am subscribed to other lists too which I seem to be having
> absolutely no problems with, although they are somewhat less active
> than the gentoo-user one.
>
> Are any of you (gmail or not) having the same problem? What is the
> correct way to go about locating and confronting this issue?

I'm seeing the same. The amount of missing mails doesn't qualify for
"lots", but I'm missing some. I first noticed about 3 weeks ago, and I
thought I have seen a few notices by others on this list that they miss
this or that mail, too. Infrastructure problems, I think, but on
gentoo's end.

-hwh