Hi,

As some may already know, I'm doing a new install on another hard
drive.  I have a question about arts.  I have this for a sound card:

> 01:0a.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1
> (rev 0a)

Do I need to compile KDE with arts support with this card?  I never have
started alsasound before, if that has anything to do with it, and sound
works fine.

I'm about to start the big KDE compile and was wondering before I started.

Thanks.

Dale

Hmmm, while I am at it, what's the difference between xorg-x11 and
xorg-server?  I hope I didn't emerge the wrong one.