On Tuesday 05 December 2006 21:16, Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2006-12-05, Bo Ørsted Andresen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > # equery list xorg | while read pkg; do equery size ="${pkg}"; done

Bah.. The above was just for testing it before I sent it. For all packages it
should of course be:

# equery list | while read pkg; do equery size ="${pkg}"; done

> That's nasty.  Why do some equery commands accept regexes and
> others dont?

Because equery isn't really being maintained. Lets just say it leaves a /lot/
of room for improvement... Feel free to supply patches to improve it...

--
Bo Andresen