On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 17:58 +0000, Nelson, David (ED, PAR&D) wrote:
[...]
> I hate to be a nasty evil person and say this, but I will anyway - this has
> no place on a Gentoo mailing list IMO. Post it in the off topic section of
> the Gentoo forums I guess but posting these on a mailing list is pretty much
> spam.

To the contrary, I think that the OP has a lot to do with Gentoo and
Linux in general.

You see every day, like the poor Japanese Dolphins, countless numbers of
cows are murdered every day.  They are slaughtered, cut up, ground into
little bits, you name it, all in the name of greed (both in terms of
money and food).  These innocent little souls are brought to an early
death so that some may enjoy a half pound greasy burger or perhaps a 12
oz. prime rib (with grilled onions, mashed potatoes, and cream corn on
the side).  Like our Rising Sun Flipper, we must do something to stop
the bovine genocide. Remember that our mascot and transgendered
spiritual leader, Larry, is a cow, and therefore shares the same risk to
his life as Willy or Bessie.

And if they can go after dolphins and cows, then can penguins be next?
Could little Tux's life be in danger as well?

These are the things every (Gentoo) Linux user should be concerned
about. Kudos to the OP for bringing this important issue to our
attention!

-m