Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
> On Sunday 25 February 2007 13:08:34 Benno Schulenberg wrote:
>
>>> I wonder if someone needs to
>>> tell the programmer for portage that kwrite doesn't like those
>>> *** in there at all?  Should I file it as a bug?
>>>
>> Of course not.  If anything, it's a bug in KWrite.  Why are you
>> using KWrite anyway to look at the emerge log?  Why not use
>> something like Kuroo?  Or else qlop (from portage-utils)?
>>

> Or app-portage/genlop.

I'll get you both at the same time.  It seems every time I get good at a
tool, they change it to something else.  Just as I was getting good at
etcat, it went away.  So I just use Kwrite and the find feature.  It
works.  LOL  I never heard of Kuroo.  I'll have to look into that.  I
don't think I have ever seen qlop either.  O_O  The only genlop option I
have used is genlop -c.

Sort of strange huh??

Dale

--