On Monday 26 February 2007 18:49:52 Mark Knecht wrote:
> 2) You answered in this thread but seemed to finish asking the
> question "Why do you think this matters?" As a user type the answer is
> because we don't want to see warnings that we users don't understand.

Well, regardlessly they are irrelevant..

> > > The machine has been running fine until this recent Evolution upgrade.
> > > Now no version of Evolution in portage will work. they all crash
> > > immediately.
> >
> > Also entirely unrelated.
>
> OK, that's disappointing. I did post about this problem last week but
> got no responses. :-(

Yes, we can only answer questions to which we know the answer... My only
comments on it is that you might try filing a bug on bugs.gentoo.org and that
your backtrace is useless (due to stripped binaries)...

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/backtraces.xml

--
Bo Andresen