Hi Ow,
on Tuesday, 2007-02-27 at 18:09:13, you wrote:
> Does anyone here knows if beagle really sucks up resources?? I just
> emerged it a week ago and I'm getting very pissed off at it as it's
> using a lot of resources. The laptop doesn't get much idle time.

I was under the impression that this was its raison d'ĂȘtre...?
An Apache project perpetr^Wported to .NET can't be anything but a
resource hog. It looked pretty interesting when they included it with
the SuSE we use @work so it got installed on a few boxes, but seeing
what it did to these 2800 MHz P4s put it on top of the list of things to
be disabled before rollout.

cheers!
        Matthias
--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: FAC37665
Fingerprint: 8C16 3F0A A6FC DF0D 19B0  8DEF 48D9 1700 FAC3 7665