On 3/1/07, Arnaud FARINE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/1/07, Bo Ørsted Andresen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thursday 01 March 2007 18:40:32 Arnaud FARINE wrote:
> > After installed programs from subversion. I launch odccm and I obtain
> the
> > following message :
> > "error while loading shared libraries: libdbus-1.so.2 cannot open
> share
> > object file: No such file pr directory
> >
> > Could you help me ?
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoolkit.xml#doc_chap4
>
> --
> Bo Andresen

Thanks, I found it after I sent my email. I've problem with openoffice to
rebuild but I'm on the good way ;-)

Wait and see :-)

--
Arnaud FARINE

Ok now all seems OK but...
I launch odccm
I plug my pda and it displays usb connection...
When I make a pstatus this responds me that there isn't device connected :-(
On synce gentoo it specify to change the usb activsync parameter to
rndis...but I don't have this option on my device! It is forced to usb. When
odccm is launched and my device is connected, I can"t modify the activsync
parameter (so it seems really connected).

Thanks again !

Arnaud

--
Arnaud FARINE