Marek Miller ha scritto:

I really don't know, what's happened: the system hangs
every 15 minutes, most of applications don't work
properly (emerge, firefox etc.) and put out <Segmentation
fault>.

Several times I catch a message on the console, but
cannot read the whole thing, because of system reboot
(It was something like: BUG cannot handle kernel NULL
pointer...)

Does anybody suspect, what's the problem?

To me, seems a lot like an hardware problem. Bad RAM or bad motherboard, possibly a hidden defect triggered by a reboot too much...

Do the segfaults happen randomly or are they reproducible? (that is, if you open a given app, does it ALWAYS segfault or it OFTEN segfault? and does it happen immediately or after a random amount of time?)

m.