Kent Fredric ha scritto:
> On 6/8/07, b.n. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ( probably releated to it being a
> generally harder distro to use that *cough* ewwbuntu *cough*
> unlinspired *cough*  or *cough* deadrat *cough* )

OT: Ubuntu distros (Kubuntu, expecially) are really, really shiny and
slick pieces of software. I just installed Kubuntu 7.04 at work and it's
 the more polished, ready-to-go, easy to use Linux distro I've ever
seen. I use Gentoo on my home desktop for various reasons and because I
have different needs, but the Linux community has only to learn from the
Ubuntus.

m.