2008. 01. 14, hétfő keltezéssel 01.27-kor b.n. ezt írta:

> If I can give you an advice: don't create a "new" livecd from scratch.
> Take an Ubuntu, Knoppix or similar live cd, just add these three files
> in a /gentoo directory, and re-release it xerox, with just the three
> files added and a Gentoo logo somewhere
>
> m.

Hi,

Thank you for your advice, but in this case, where is the fun part? :)

I do not want to create it from scratch, that is why catalyst exists.
The rest depends on the computer which compiles everything.

I agree, every kind of livecd is ready for install gentoo to a computer.
I already made some livecds for my own, so, it is fun (more or less :)

But I will explain the situation in my site later, based on this thread.
Anyway, this is a "good marketing" to show, how smart I am :)
Ok, I know, I'm stupid, but nobody else ;) Shhhhh, this is a secret :)

Anyway, if somebody needs a fresh gentoo  livecd (for psychological
reason) it will be possible to get one.
With a BIG FAT note, this is not official from gentoo-dev and in fact,
this is not necessary to install gentoo etc.

Cheers,
István
--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai