2008. 01. 13, vasárnap keltezéssel 17.46-kor Ken Gypen ezt írta:
> I agree that Gentoo shouldn't become an Ubuntu like distro, but the
> minimal install cd is, at least for me, a requirement.

> Regards,
>
> Ken

After reading lot of posts regarding install cd, I decided, I will
create livecd for install purposes, with:
- handbook
- fresh stage3 for i686
- portage snapshot

I will try to keep it up-to-date.

Anyway, I'm not a dev member, just a user with motivation to do this.
Are anybody interesting in this kind of release?

Cheers, István

--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
http://www.osbusiness.hu