Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> > Such as?
>>
>> Finer control, without cluttering the world file.
>
> What could be finer than picking which packages you want to install. The
> KDE meta packages are for people who don't want fine control.

It really depends on, from what side you're coming. If you want
just a few packages, then all is well with the current approach.

If you, however, want everything but a few packages, then the
current approach isn't so fine anymore.

I do understand that there's a reason why it is the way it is,
but this does not mean, that I have to like it, does it?

Michael